Cozmo: The Best Robot for the Home
After evaluating what seemed like a million reviews for the best robot for the home, we have a winner! Our top pick is the Cozmo because it offers the best tech for the money. This is a great robot for adults and kids…
The competition was tough and had awesome features we feel confident that the Cozmo is the complete package for the innovative thinker looking for a challenge.
The Story of Cozmo the Robot
What to look forward to…
Only the coolest robot ever invented. Say Hello to cozmo, a gifted little guy who’s got a mind of his own and a few tricks up his sleeve. He’s the sweet spot where supercomputer meets loyal sidekick. He’s curiously smart, a little mischievous, and unlike anything ever created. You see, cozmo is a real-life robot like you’ve only seen in movies, with a one-of-a-kind personality that evolves the more you hang out. He’ll nudge you to play and keep you constantly surprised. More than a companion, cozmo’s a collaborator. He’s your accomplice in a crazy amount of fun. Some robots just have it all.
Still, have questions? Click Here to see more choices…
Look at this list of features
- He’s a real-life robot like you’ve only seen in movies, with a personality that evolves the more you hang out
- Challenge Cozmo to games, or use Explorer Mode to see things from his perspective
- Equipped with Code Lab, the perfect platform for new coders to unlock their imaginations
- Easier than you’d think and tougher than he looks, he’s tested for durability and security
- Requirements: A compatible iOS or Android device and the free Cozmo app
- 1 Cozmo robot; 1 Charger; 3 Power Cubes.
Should I get this?
Well, before you pick there are still thousands of alternatives like Jimu the Robot or Elegoo UNO Smart Robot Car you can consider. But overall they have similar whistles and bells. And honestly, the Cozmo compares well with the rest of the highest ranking robots.
BOTR researched real customer data for the Cozmo (a.ka Cosmos the Robot and a.k.a. Cosmo the Robot) and we weighed the “Pros” and “Cons” before making our suggestion on the best deal.
Update on 2019-01-18 at 22:03.