We put to test the best robots, and we have a winner! The top option is the iRobot Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum because it offers the highest value on the cheap.
The competition was stiff and had many features but we’re confident the iRobot Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum is the most versatile choice for the geek at heart looking for a challenge.
What to look forward to…
The Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot provides a thorough clean, all at the push of a button. The patented, 3-Stage Cleaning System easily picks up dust, pet hair and large debris like cereal. Preset Roomba to clean when it’s convenient for you, so you can keep up with an everyday mess. Roomba works on all floor types, and at just 3.6 inches tall is specifically designed to fit under most furniture, beds, and kickboards.
Need more details? Click Here for more information…
Compare the features
- iAdapt Navigation uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home
- 3-Stage Cleaning System agitates, brushes and suctions floors
- Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week, or just press CLEAN on the robot
- Automatically docks and recharges
- Automatically adjusts to all floor types – carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate & more
Should I get this?
Well, before you make a selection there are still bunches alternatives you can consider. But overall they have similar benefits and features. And honestly, the iRobot Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum compares well with the rest of the highest rated robot kits.
BOTR reviewed real customer data for the iRobot Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum and we weighed the “Pros” and “Cons” before making our pick on this amazing deal.
Last update on 2017-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API