Professor Einstein: The Best Robot for Learning
We reviewed bunches of the best robot for learning, and we have a winner! The top option is the Professor Einstein Robot because it offers the best tech. Plus, Albert will make a great robot gift for kids and adults!
The alternatives were also good and had a lot of perks but we feel confident that the Professor Einstein Robot Talks Science & Plays Brain Games. Be as Smart as Albert Einstein. Realistic Facial Expressions. Wifi. Voice Recognition. Android & Apple Compatible. rises above the rest of the curious mind looking for a new hobby.
The benefits you get…
Meet Professor Einstein:
Professor Albert Einstein is a playful, talking family robot who loves science and challenges you with brain games. He is paired with the Stein-O-Matic app to interact dynamically with an iPad or Android device to take you on a journey of fun and learning.
With an amazingly expressive face, he will make you smile with entertaining and educational games and science facts. When connected to Wi-Fi, he loves to chat and will answer your questions on a range of topics.
Why Professor Einstein?:
- PLAYFULLY INTERACTIVE. Professor Einstein will talk with you, share his passion for science and challenge you with brain games.
- TRAIN YOUR BRAIN. Test your wits against one of the greatest minds in history. With multiple levels of difficulty, Professor Einstein’s brain-games are a fun way to keep you sharp, improve problem-solving and cognitive flexibility.
- MORE THAN VOICE-ENABLED.Professor Einstein doesn’t simply speak, he will hold a real conversation with you.
- COMPATIBILITY. Download the free Stein-O-Matic App on your Apple or Android Device. The App comes pre-loaded with 20 brain games, data cards, videos and learning modules.
- 9 Motors give him 50+ Realistic facial expressions and body gestures.
- Voice Recognition Technology allows Professor Einstein to respond to your questions without missing a beat!
- Infrared Motion Sensors keeps him from falling off tables and other surfaces.
- NPL, his Natural Language Processor is a component of Artificial Intelligence which enables him to talk WITH you, not just TO you.
- Voice-Box and Embedded Speaker.
- Directional Sound Sensors and Sound Dampening allow him to turn in the direction of your voice, and address you in conversation.
Need more details? Click Here for more information…
Compare the features
- TALKING HOME ROBOT. Professor Einstein will talk with you, share his passion for science and challenge you with brain games. He’s a walking, talking Genius who listens, reacts and responds to your questions! Best for home wifi networks, not an office environment.
- BRAIN MEMORY GAMES. Challenge yourself against one of the greatest minds in history. With increasing levels of difficulty, Professor Einstein’s brainteasers are a fun, educational way to stay sharp!
- VOICE RECOGNITION & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. 5 Robot Motors in Albert Einstein give him over 50 Realistic Facial Expressions & Body Gestures. Engineered from scratch by the creative minds behind Sophia, from Hanson Robotics. Professor Einstein features a Body Camera to see objects in front of him & Motion Sensors to detect the edge of a table where he’s walking. Directional Sound allows him to hear where you are in the room, and turn his head to talk to you.
- TABLET GAMING APP STEIN-O-MATIC. Free Stein-O-Matic App for Apple & Android Smart Devices. The Professor Einstein Robot comes ready to challenge you with 20 pre-loaded Brain Games, Videos, Learning Modules, Data Cards, and Quizzes
- LEARNING AT HOME. At 15-inches tall, Professor Einstein is the perfect science and math tutor for home. Ask him about science, math, famous historians, even the weather! He’s a wonderful teaching aid for classroom instruction. Allows students to learn at their own pace. Recommended for Grammer and Middle school age kids. Make sure to fully charge the batteries for 3 hours before the first setup.
Should I get this?
Well, before you make a selection there are still bunches alternatives you can consider like Robot Jimu or BB-8. But overall they have similar benefits and features. And honestly, the Professor Einstein Robot Talks Science & Plays Brain Games. Be as Smart as Albert Einstein. Realistic Facial Expressions. Wifi. Voice Recognition. Android & Apple Compatible. compares well with the rest of the top robot kits.
BOTR researched real customer data for the Professor Einstein Robot Talks Science & Plays Brain Games. Be as Smart as Albert Einstein. Realistic Facial Expressions. Wifi. Voice Recognition. Android & Apple Compatible. and we considered the “Pros” and “Cons” before making our recommendation on the best deal.
Last update on 2018-07-16 at 01:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API