Smart Wifi Cleaner Robot Vacuum
After crunching the data on the top robot vacs, we have another winner!
- Powerful Suction to Save You Time– It has the strongest suction in its class for low-profile carpet, Hard floor,
- Smart App Controlled for People who Love Tech – Wifi Connected because it offers the best tech for the lowest cost.
The competition was tough and had great perks but we feel good that the ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is the most versatile choice for the tech-savvy looking for new way to add smart automation to their home using robotics.
What to look forward to…
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction for Low-Pile Carpet, Hard Floors, Wifi Connected
Still, not sure?
This list of features is amazing
- Smart Phone App Controls: Schedule & track cleaning sessions, accessory status, battery life, & receive error alerts. Android & Apple compatible. Note: Requires 2.4G Hz Wi-Fi
- Smart Motion Auto-Clean & 3-Tier Cleaning System: Vacuum, helix brush-roll, dual side brushes combined with Smart Motion auto-clean & 3 specialized cleaning modes
- 360°Anti-Collision/Drop Sensor Protection: Comprehensive, intelligent sensor safety technology plus durable bumpers
- 100+ Minute Battery Life: Lithium battery supports quiet, powerful cleaning & air filtration
- 1 Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) instruction manual, (1) remote control, (2) sponge filter, (2) high-efficiency filter, (4) side brushes, (1) power adapter, (1) docking station & fantastic customer support.
Well, before you make a selection there are still bunches alternatives you can consider. But overall they have similar whistles and bells.
And honestly, the ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected looks awesome when compared with the highest rated robot project kits.
BOTR researched real customer data for the ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected and we considered the “Pros” and “Cons” before making our pick on the best deal.
Update on 2019-03-18 at 17:32.