We put to test the best robots, and we have a winner! Our suggestion for you is to start with the Wonder Workshop Cue Robot because it offers the best options at an affordable price.
The competition was tough and had a lot of perks but we feel good that the Wonder Workshop Cue Robot rises above the rest – for the geek at heart looking for a challenge.
Here are the whistles and bells…
Powered by breakthrough Emotive AI, the cue is a witty robot with attitude! Share your world on cue as it talks, texts, and laughs with you. Games and challenges make programming your own interactive experiences fun for any skill level. Choose your favorite avatar and explore an amazing depth of personality, expressions, and actions.
Need more details? Click Here for more…
Look at this list of features
- Cue is a witty robot with attitude that is powered by breakthrough Emotive AI
- Build your skills with games and challenges and makes programming your own interactive experiences fun for any level
- Choose your favorite avatar and explore an amazing depth of personality, expressions, and actions
- Send and receive text messages to share witty comments, memes and funny jokes, keeping you coming back for more.
- Discover a freestyle environment to program robot adventures using cue’s proximity sensors, encoders, gyro, accelerometer, microphones and more.
- Engage Cue’s intelligent auto modes (seek, avoid, and explore) to navigate tight corners or obstacles while expressing personality at every turn.
- Cue is for ages 11+ and works on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire HD 8, 10). 2017 SILVER PARENTS CHOICE AWARD WINNER!
Should I get this?
Well, before you decide there are still bunches alternatives you can consider. But overall they have similar features and benefits. And honestly, the Wonder Workshop Cue Robot looks awesome when compared to the top robot kits.
BOTR researched real customer data for the Wonder Workshop Cue Robot and we weighed the “Pros” and “Cons” before making our recommendation on the top deal.
Last update on 2018-07-16 at 01:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API